Why Have A Financial Plan? 11 Reasons
Why have a financial plan? There are as many reasons as someone can think up but these 11 reasons show up more often then others when asked this question:
- Reduce Stress
- Live Comfortable In Retirement
- To Eliminate Debt
- Manage Cost Of Raising Children
- Living Longer Than Anticipated
- Large Purchases: Buying Cars and Homes
- Protect Against Financial Risks
- Prepare For Long Term Care
- Take Care Of Aging Relatives
- Pass Wealth On To Heirs
- Pass Wealth On To Charity
Protecting against financial risks such as loss of income due to death or disability, living comfortably in retirement and planning for the cost of children's educations tends to be at the top of concerns when considering a financial plan. The other concerns listed here also rank very importantly. Reducing ones stress might be one of the best benefits of financial planning over all.
At Prominence Capital we strive to alleviate the stress that comes along with not having plans in place and strategies to combat potential threats to ones financial well being. Contact us at 310-433-5378 or visit us on the web at www.pronincecaptial.com to find out how we can help you.